posted to rec.boats.electronics
Peter Bennett Peter Bennett is offline

Default Building custom Cockpit control panels / Computer controls

On 8 Mar 2007 05:06:43 -0800, "
wrote:

On Mar 7, 8:53 pm, "HarryV" wrote:
For panels tryhttp://www.frontpanelexpress.com/

Thanks HarryV. I've seen ads about those but never used them. I
understand they are aluminum anodized panels with mechanically/CNC
engraved lettering and holes. Has anyone used these? In a Marine
environment?

I've used them at work many times - very nice product and fast
delivery.

The only problem is that they make exactly what I ask for, rather than
what I want. :-) (Lettering defaults to black fill, and I forgot to
change it to white on a recent job.)

I haven't used any of their panels in a marine or outdoors application
yet.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI Vancouver BC, Canada
peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca