posted to rec.boats.electronics
[email protected] terry@terryking.us is offline

Default Building custom Cockpit control panels / Computer controls

On Mar 7, 8:53 pm, "HarryV" wrote:
For panels tryhttp://www.frontpanelexpress.com/

Thanks HarryV. I've seen ads about those but never used them. I
understand they are aluminum anodized panels with mechanically/CNC
engraved lettering and holes. Has anyone used these? In a Marine
environment?

I LIKE engraved panels.. I had several done in Formica and Aluminum
for Broadcast and Test Equipment I designed, years ago. The engraved
'Formica' multilayer plastic panels stood up very well in panels used/
abused by 24-7 Rabid Disk Jockeys. Probably OK for Salt Water....