posted to rec.boats.electronics
Bjarke M. Christensen Bjarke M. Christensen is offline

Default Firmware update on Garmin 292

Yes, did that as well.

Garmin ?? Do they reply ? I don't think so ...

Bjarke

"Jack Erbes" wrote in message
Bjarke M. Christensen wrote:
OK. I've now did everything "manual" using winzip. I even unzipped
"program_card.exe" that is made up of two files. Everything in c:\garmin
just be on the safe side.

BUT no progress. It didn't change anything. Unfortunately.

I'm going crazy. Any other idea ?

Did you try running the program_card.exe file? The directions indicated
you wanted to run that file, not further unzip it.

I think this might be my last guess on this one, I can understand your
frustration.

Maybe it's time for an email to the Garmin support people?

Jack

--
Jack Erbes in Ellsworth, Maine, USA (jackerbes at adelphia dot net)
(also receiving email at jacker at midmaine dot com)