posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz Bob Crantz is offline

Default SailNow!

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

You're a low-life cretin who just loves to make trouble for people and
companies who have nothing to do with your beef with me. You need to grow
up. Why don't you threaten me again if it makes you feel good.

Don't expect a follow-up post from me. I think I've said it all.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I have nothing but respect for your sailing abilities and accomplishments.
If, in my lifetime, I could do 1/4 the things you have done sailing, I would
do myself proud. I know your sailing advice and opinions are sound because
they are based on experience and good judgement. If only more idiots on the
water were like you there would be much fewer problems. If you could link me
to an autographed picture of yourself I will print it out and hang it right
in between my esteemed pictures of Barry Goldwater and John Birch, a place
of true honor in right here in my office.

I do not understand how saying SailNOW! of Seattle is a great organization
is causing any type of trouble. Here is their web link:
http://www.cwb.org/WorkshopsAdultSeaman.htm . Anyone can see that SailNOW!
has been in business since 1989 and has quite a solid, outstanding
reputation for teaching sailing at very affordable prices. I am certain that
they worked very, very hard to earn a stellar reputation for the name
SailNOW! and are very appreciative of all the good words said about them.

May God Bless you and accept you into his kingdom of everlasting life,

Amen!

Bob Crantz (8}