posted to alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Prop Pitch

On Feb 26, 10:33 pm, "Steve Leyland"

: Eye kan c dis froup is fool ov reel in tell I gent peps/
:
: hopening u kan tel me hows to pitch a prop.
:
: Plze dont wear your brians out ands explodes them, if itz 2 hard .
:
: 1800 rpm injun pushing 800 elbows wiz a 3/4 " shaft

sorry, I don't have the knowledge of such, however I've crossposted this
to a group that might be able to help you.
:
: Oej

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

Weel U tuck 2 long bitch bouy. Butt Masser Neal wuz write, u's 1 ez
phish.
Ibets any1 kan huck U cuz u iz a punkphish.

Danze 4 us mies puppet

Oej