Lauri Tarkkonen Lauri Tarkkonen is offline

Default Lazy Jack vs Dutchman Sail Flaking System

In Charlie Morgan writes:

On 26 Feb 2007 13:13:01 -0600, Dave wrote:

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:55:58 -0500, Charlie Morgan said:

You will note that I have avoided giving MY opinion of the Dutchman
System. I'm only addressing the dishonest marketing tactics.

So what is your opinion of the system?

Or do you have to keep quiet because Martin gave you a deal on one g?

My opinion is that I've been on boats that have it, but I haven't felt
the slightest urge to put it on my boat. If I had a much larger boat,
I might be more interested, but I'd be more likely at that point to
get the Leisure Furl boom system. People I know that have the Dutchman
system have varied opinons that range from "gush" to "flush" and
everything in between. It's not for everybody, but some people DO like
it.

You'll get a much bigger benefit from your new furler.

CWM

I suppose, the furler has a different pricetag.

- Lauri Tarkkonen