tlindly tlindly is offline

Default Pocket mail analog bag phone

It is a sales scam.
While it is true that EVENTUALLY analogue service will die, it
is not dead yet! [Some URBAN analague service is already gone
but not rural...]
Just keep using your setup. You will notice that it will not stop
working.

By the way, do not talk to them, at all!!! If they think that you are
an 'automated bill paying machine, incapable of responding to notices'
then they will continue to take your check untill you are the last
analogue
customer in America. if how ever, they get wind that you are a flesh
and blood human, they will switch you to digital or cancel you just
for spite.

I know these people... not good people...

On Feb 21, 4:04 pm, Rosalie B. wrote:
Verizon has informed me that it will stop all Analog service. I have
been using a pocketmail device which only works with an analog phone
and a bag phone. Does anyone know of any work-arounds for this or
should just drop the pocketmail account?