posted to rec.boats.building
Evan Gatehouse2 Evan Gatehouse2 is offline

Default Head sink to grey water tank pipe angle

Steve Lusardi wrote:
Does anyone know what the mimimum slope of this drain can be that will not
cause clogging? I really do not want to use a second grey water tank in the
forward end which will cause loss of space and another through hull fitting.
It is preferable to use one large tank for the whole boat.
Steve

In land based applications it's 1/4" per 12" of run.

Boats are entirely different because they can have a permanent heel or
trim. So I'd allow 1" per 12" on a small boat.

Evan Gatehouse