Bruce in Alaska Bruce  in Alaska is offline

Default Pocket mail analog bag phone

In article ,
Rosalie B. wrote:

Verizon has informed me that it will stop all Analog service. I have
been using a pocketmail device which only works with an analog phone
and a bag phone. Does anyone know of any work-arounds for this or
should just drop the pocketmail account?

Pocketmail works just FINE with Digital Cellphones. We have folks,
out here in bush alaska, that use Pocketmail, all the time, and
we have already transitioned many over to Digital Cellphones.

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @