posted to rec.boats.electronics
Gary Gary is offline

Default Compatible GPS antennas

Very cool. I'm glad to see that someone else has already tried it
successfully.

I'll probably check the voltages just to be sure, but sounds like it'll be
no problem.

Thanks!

Gary

"Jack Erbes" wrote in message
Larry wrote:
Jack Erbes wrote in
:

I've heard that the Garmin antennas will work on the Micrologics. I've
not done it first hand but I'd go ahead and give it a try if I had an
antenna laying around.

Jack

If the wrong voltage or wrong polarity blows it, just send it to Jack

and
he'll replace it....(c;

snip

Yes, I will. I have a few of them laying in the basement.

And I'll bet you $100 it will not damage the antenna.

http://forums.gpscity.com/archive/index.php?t-3268.html

http://ureader.co.uk/message/1597529.aspx

It has already been done both ways.

Jack

--
Jack Erbes in Ellsworth, Maine, USA (jackerbes at adelphia dot net)
(also receiving email at jacker at midmaine dot com)