Don W Don W is offline

Default Flying Pig Damage Photos

Hi Geoff,

I spent a little time perusing your website. I
especially liked your photos.

It looks the Flying Pig should be easily
repairable. Even if there is interior bulkhead
damage, it shouldn't be that hard to fix. It's
just fiberglass.

In the meantime, if funds are a problem, Skip and
Lydia may have to rent an apartment and work for a
few months to replenish the kitty, but that is a
minor speed bump in life. Here's wishing them the
best for a continuation of their cruising dream.

Don W.

Geoff Schultz wrote:
My spies in Marathon provided me with some photos of the damage to Flying
Pig. You can find them at

http://www.geoffschultz.org/Flying_Pig/index.html

It doesn't look too bad from the outside, but who knows what structural
damage lurks inside. Skip did a nice job with the boat. What a shame.

-- Geoff

P.S. You might want to peruse some of the rest of the site as there tons
of information on the majority of the Caribbean.