Larry Larry is offline

Default thinking of getting a boat

"tracy" wrote in news:1171137492.832779.261080
@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

What would be a nice first boat to get to go cruising.

http://www.benettiyachts.it/
It plays itself....

If you wanna go sailing, I recommend:
http://www.amel.fr/en/pages-amel/edito.htm
There's a movie to swoon to on:
http://www.amel.fr/en/pages-amel/amel54-videos.htm

Even a used one is very nice, either way. You didn't give us more to go
on so I figured you'd want the best....

Let us all know when it's delivered so we can drop by and figure out
where all the new electronics needs to be installed. We have captains,
engine experts, electronic technicians, first class mates and all ready
to help you get used to it and make sure everything is perfect.

I bet Roger Long, our resident marine architech and the man that figured
out why the Titanic sank while he was in a sub looking at the ship down
there, would come with us to make sure you're getting proper performance.
How about it Roger?

We'll even cook and clean and arrange for all its maintenance if you take
us with you....You don't need to lift a finger or stand a watch....

Larry
--
Hmm...nice Amel 54 or Benetti. Either way, we could do the Med as Spring
comes, just for sea trials....(c; We'll stop by Naples and see the