Reginald P. Smithers III Reginald P. Smithers III is offline

Default Yo - Harry...

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Excellent. I was curious if you went with analog vs digital.

What kind of display did you get?

I've got a samsung 214T. Pretty good screen for an LCD. The card does
have two DVI ports, I looked more closely. I have no idea what I
should do with the other port. Rent it out?

That's very comparable to the NEC I purchased.

I don't know what I'm going to do with that huge
screen. :)

It will only look big for a week or two, then it will just seem normal,
and you will want a larger monitor.

It is very similar to the two foot rule of boats.