Rosalie B. Rosalie B. is offline

Default Fwd: Subject: [TheDingyDock] Skip and Lydia Gundlach need help

"Skip Gundlach" wrote:

Just a very quickie for perspective:

Most of the time when we get in trouble it is because of Bob wanting
to go and persuading me against my better judgment. We've been lucky
in that each time we've made it through. We lost a solar panel and
almost lost the dinghy and motor once. And we got water into the aft
cabin on one occasion (over the side). And on one occasion early on,
I was at the wheel and came into the wind and insisted that he furl
the sails. But as I said, we've been lucky.

The main result of my caution is to have Bob periodically accuse me of
being chicken. And I guess I am, but that's OK.