posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Baja

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

On Jan 26, 2:57 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Joe" wrote in
oglegroups.com...

Hey Jon,

How was the trip?

You going to post any pictures?
What kind of boat did you charter?

Did you have any problems? You seems a bit on edge lately.

JoeHere you go... my first batch...

http://sailnow.photosite.com/BajaJanuary2007/

Did you keep the sea shells?
Why's the guy wearing a lifejacket, holding a GPS?
Looks like mucho motoring weather, only one picture had a decent
looking breeze.

Smokey and Red kept the shells. They had to open the bags when we reentered
the US, but customs didn't seem to care.

"The guy" is me, and it was gusting to 30 kts that day. I thought maybe we
might need to reef, but it never happened. Besides, the PFD kept me warm...
didn't bring very many warm clothes. Condoram that it was, it never got over
about 8.5 kts.

It was either blowing like stink at night or under 5 kts during the day.
When we were wearing PFDs, it was the one day when the wind picked up during
the day.
--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com