AKJEEPER

Default Yamaha f50 water cooling intake??

Well I took it in today but had to drive 80 mile to a dealer that could do
it right away so I could have it for the weekend. My local dealer is an
asshole. They told me it would be a week before they could look at it. So
anyway, expecting to drop it off and pick it up in a couple of days he said,
If you want to wait I can have it done in an hour for a impeller change. I
said, "great". Went back an hour later and the bad news finally hit. It
seems that I have a faulty wiring harness that never gave the warning sound
that it was overheating. It basically cooked the impeller, melted some wires
and plastics. So now it sits waiting for the warranted harness and hopefully
all will be covered but who knows. He's gonna try to get everything covered
but he can't promise it. So while the King salmon are running and the
Halibut are breeding in shallow water I'm forced to hit the river shores. At
least I'll be able to wet a line.

Mike