posted to rec.boats.building
Red Red is offline

Default Grease for winches

Dave W wrote:
If it is similar to white grease, Lubriplate, you should be fine.
|Dave

Thanks Dave, but I was looking to find a little more specific
information if possible about its compatibility. I don't know if it is
similar to Lubriplate because I can't find any info on its chemical
makeup to see if its a close enough match. Is Lubriplate a good choice
for winches also? Is it similar/same as the grease sold as brand-name
(Lewmar, Harken)winch grease, or is that something different?

Thanks,
Red