Clams Canino

Default 1986 Johnson 110hp vs. 115hp - Is there any difference?

Up nawth... I bought a "Kinko's in a box" device to conduct my business
from my old (formerly) retied P266 deaktop.

-W

"Jim" wrote in message

Clams Canino wrote:
Not really... I'm still a poor lonely clam in exile.

:^)

I *exist* in a 12x20 "office" with a bed and a toilet, one wife, and one
German shepard.

Where is this 'office'? Up nawth or are you already here in Carolina?

My Merc inline 6 mail order empire is running at about 25% of
what it should be at.

Empire??? Gee, I thought your prices were reasonable, but didn't
realize it had grown quite that large yet. :^)

Mid June isn't too far away, although it may not seem it while living
in such closed quarters.

-Jim