posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry Larry is offline

Default Chartplotter Solution?

hank wrote in
:

I believe I already know the answer, but is anyone aware of any marine
chart plotters that can display NOAA raster and vector charts via flash
memory that is not proprietary?

Surely you jest! Boat electronics that can use ANY non-proprietary, not
exhorbitantly priced, free charts?! Ha, ha ha ha ha ah....(chuckle,
chortle)....(c;

Next thing you'll want is a cellphone PDA that just plugs into your
computer without buying our overpriced cellphone data network!

Over their cold, dead bodies!

Larry
--
Extremely intelligent life exists that is so smart they never called Earth.