Clams Canino

Default 1986 Johnson 110hp vs. 115hp - Is there any difference?

Not really... I'm still a poor lonely clam in exile.

I *exist* in a 12x20 "office" with a bed and a toilet, one wife, and one
German shepard. I have not had a home made ravioli, pizza, or lobster for
over a month. My Merc inline 6 mail order empire is running at about 25% of
what it should be at.

We allegedly close on the 3 acre lake Hartwell property in mid June. Then
will come the glorious re-birth of Clams Canino Marine (C.C. Marine).

-W

"Jim" wrote in message
The Merc dood is back! :^)

-Jim

Clams Canino wrote:
What you need is a 1986 *Merc* 115. THEN you'd have a motor worth

stocking
parts for.

-W