JohnH JohnH is offline

Default Keeping Score is Confusing and Boats of rec.boats

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 16:33:30 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 15:07:26 -0500, JohnH wrote:

Hurry and get the pics of *your* boat posted!

Will do. I'll be going down to Florida this summer and renting a boat
as similar as possible to what I want to buy. Got that suggestion
here, and it's a good one. Besides, wifey hasn't been on a small boat
before, and she wants to see if she's fearful. Since she loves to
fish, and the CS isn't a roller, I'm 95% sure she's gonna love the
boat.
Man, I can hardly wait! Maybe I'll even post a pic of the rental
just to get a jump on it (-:

--Vic

Do it! And post pics of the fish you catch also.
***** Have a super day! *****

John H