NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default New Found Metal Portite question

I searched ,, could not find what you are talking about ...

Could you be more specific? What date did you post this?

What were the problems you incountered?

"Bob" wrote in message
ps.com...

NE Sailboat wrote:
I was just looking at their portlites. Wow,,, talk about nice. Sure
would
Thanks

Hi:

Yes, I ordered and installed two 7x15 SS portlights from NFM. Please do
a search here and go to Bad Boat Biz. I describe my problems in great
detail.

After you have read my 6 month saga Id be pleased to answere all your
questions.

Woud I recomend using NFM? Yes and absolutly NO depending on your
needs.

Bob