Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Canadian east coast chart books?

Gordon Wedman wrote:
"Roger Long" wrote in message
Is there a product equivelent to the Maptech chart books for Canadian
waters? If so, it isn't something I can turn up quickly with Google. I'd
like not to have a huge $500 roll of Canadian charts on board for a
possible cruise to Nova Scotia next summer and am hoping our friends up
north have an alternative.

Anyone know if Maptech has any plans to extend their product line into
Canadian waters?

--
Roger Long

You might try contacting The Nautical Mind in Toronto. They should know.
http://www.nauticalmind.com/customer/

I have a chartbook for going up the BC coast so I'm sure there is one for
the east coast. Don't recall who makes them though.

You might check out Bellingham Chart Printers at
http://www.tidesend.com. They seem to have a decent collection of chart
books (folios) for different areas of the globe.

Kevin McCabe
s/v Seeker
Caliber 40LRC