posted to rec.boats.building
Tom in Oregon Tom in Oregon is offline

Default Need Classic boat construction Information

Hi All,

A friend and I are embarking on a challenging project. We are going to
build a Classic 19" Chris Craft barrel back runabout. I have plans for the
boat frame but need a little more information on construction.

My background in wood working is extensive as I make my living in fine
woodworking. I have built a very nice driftboat and have built two pilot
houses on 100' plus yachts.

I have searched the net but have found little information on specific
techniques.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Tom in Oregon