Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Canadian east coast chart books?

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 16:48:42 GMT, "Roger Long"
wrote:

Is there a product equivelent to the Maptech chart books for Canadian
waters? If so, it isn't something I can turn up quickly with Google. I'd
like not to have a huge $500 roll of Canadian charts on board for a possible
cruise to Nova Scotia next summer and am hoping our friends up north have an
alternative.

Anyone know if Maptech has any plans to extend their product line into
Canadian waters?

There are some Canadian chart books available. I have one someplace
that I bought to cover the area around Montreal, the St Lawrence River
and the Chambly Canal. Unfortunately it is buried in the "archives"
right now, meaning that it never got unpacked after our move to
Florida.

I bought it at a sailing store named "The Boathouse" in Dorval,
Quebec.
(800) 361-2966
(514) 631-9113 fax
E-mail:

They might be able to give you more information if you give them a
call.