posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.sailing,ott.rec.sailing
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default Need O'Day 31 Line Diameters & Owner's Manual

Capt. JG wrote:
"Scotty" wrote in message
news
"BFan" wrote in
message ...
I provide critical computer programming and
support for a fortune 500 company.

yeah, you and everybody else on the Net.

SV

Me too.

I used too. At the time it seemed real critical, with hindsight its
really not that critical, and soon it will all be in the Great Bit
Bucket in the Sky. Actually, since I worked on spreadsheet software,
there probably were a few million folks that used my stuff, but it was
all cosmetic, graphics, and performance. I never changed the cell
engine or formula evaluator.

One of the last little things I did was to be on call on New Year's
Day, 2000, on the chance that the Millennium Bug would hit. I did a
few hours of prep to make sure I knew where sources were, and promised
to come right in, sober at midnight if needed, when it hit the fan.
Nothing came of it, of course, and I got a $500 bonus for my effort.