posted to alt.satellite.gps.garmin,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats.electronics,sci.geo.satellite-nav
Jerry M Jerry M is offline

Default Google Earth versin 4 and Mapsource

Frank have you updated MapSource to 6.11.6? It works perfect with
google earth version 3.0.0762. It did not work right with 6.11.5. I did
not try it with newer versions of google earth that are beta versions.
Jerry
Frank wrote:
wrote:
After upgrading my Google Earth to version 4, the "View/Show On Google
Earth" function of Mapsource does not work anymo the folders
appears there, but it is empty. Anybody know to bypass this problem,
not including the return to version 3?

Hi,

I forgot about this function, I just recently reloaded my laptop then
reinstalled my Mapsource products and now I don't have this funtion at
all. I'm running Mapsource 6.11.5 and GE 4. What am I doing wrong???

Thanks,
Frank