JohnH JohnH is offline

Default Heart warming seasonal e-mail;

On 1 Dec 2006 09:08:48 -0800, "Chuck Gould"
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
I'm sure it's going to be a blast.

Did you correct the sender re using the term 'Christmas' in the cruise
title? I'm wondering if you're going to respond to them with a thousand
words on the 'real' meaning of Christmas a la Chuck Gould.

I just couldn't resist, Chuck.

:)

If I had to try to define the real meaning of "Christmas", it would be
pretty tough to come up with a better example than an event like this.

That's great! To me, Christmas is a time of sharing and togetherness.
Sounds like you're doing both. Wish I could have my boat up there!