posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag Seahag is offline

Default OT / My pet peeve *fatties*

Bill's 2ond. wife made one the dogs wouldn't eat...turned
out she didn't cook the noodles first!

Seahag

"katy" wrote in message
Frank Boettcher wrote:

...could never figure out how my
eating tuna casserole helped some starving person in
China...I was all for packing the stuff up and shipping
it to Taiwan...

What's wrong with Tuna Casserole? I like the stuff.

Frank

You haven't had my Mom's....her goulash was bad, too....we
ate a ot oif what we planted in the garden and then put up
each simmer and what my Dad caught fishing and
hunting...my maternal gramma supplied eggs and
chickens...even though we were no longer farmers in any
sense of the word, my Dad never got over being a farmer...