posted to rec.boats.paddle
Wilko Wilko is offline

Default Expedition canoeing in Tibet or Nepal?

riverman wrote:

Thanks; you have my email. Glance through Peter's book: I'm looking at a
stretch maybe 150-200 miles, with runnable Class III or portagable class
anything. Shuttle and ground support will be the deciding factor.

Will van de Berg; strangely similar name. You didn't move to Afghanistan,
did you?

Sorry, no. I'm crazy, but not *that* crazy! :-)
He can also tell you everything you may not want to know about living in
a country that is pretty much a minefield over which people fight... I
can't! :-)

You've got mail (at your yahoo address).

--
Wilko van den Bergh wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe