jamesgangnc jamesgangnc is offline

Default flat trailer tires

It also helps to remove the valve stem while trying to seat the tire.
That lets the air in a lot quicker. Once it's seated then let put the
valve stem in.

DannyB wrote:
Thanks for all of the information. I took off the second wheel and
brought it indoors to get the tire warm. The next day I took it into
the garage, with the compressor nozel at ready, poured some water into
the break of the seal, with some pressure from me at that point was
able to get the tire to pressurized. I only filled the tires with 15
lbs of pressure fearing a blowout. Dang dry rotted tires. It, and, both
tires have held enough to put back on the trailer. Now will get that
thing out of the garage and into the back yard. Need a trailer jack of
some sort on the tongue of the trailer to move it. It's a 14' aluminum
boat. Have removed the motor but it is still very heavy. Trailer and
all.
Thanks again.
Dan.