posted to rec.boats.paddle
Wilko Wilko is offline

Default Expedition canoeing in Tibet or Nepal?

riverman wrote:
Anyone have any info on any potential 10-14 day self-support open boat trips
in Nepal or Tibet?

--riverman

Myron, I bought the Nepal guidebook by Peter Knowles a while ago. It's
mostly about white water, but I think that there were some stretches
that would qualify as easy (i.e. open boat possible) as well! Maybe that
will help you out?

You might also ask Will van de Berg, a U.S. white water boater who has
lived in Nepal for quite some time. He's a nice guy who probably could
give you some tips as well. I'll gladly send you his email address by
private email (he lives in Afghanistan right now).

--
Wilko van den Bergh wilkoa t)dse(d o tnl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe