Bob

Default Volvo 270 outdrive prop cone replacement?

Thanks Bob...the biggest question now seems to be how I can be sure
that the prop cone I order is one that has indentations in it to accep
the tangs on the lock tab washer. From all indications, the standard
cone for the 270 drive does not have them, even though I have a 270
drive with the indented prop cone.

Bob

Bob D. wrote:
:I'm no expert, but it is my understanding that there were two prop shaft
:sizes for older volvo outdrives. Part #35A is only necessary when using a
rop designed for the shorter prop shaft on the longer prop shaft.
:
:Hope this helps.
:
:Bob Dimond