NE Sailboat NE Sailboat is offline

Default One question lead to another, how would a boat owner go about getting a sponsor to pay ???????

Gee thanks Roger... you are a laugh a minute ... I'm slapping my knee.

But::::::::::::::: if getting a free spinnaker means pink cloth with big tits!

Bring em on.

==============
"Roger Long" wrote in message ...
Try a bra manufacturer. It would probably have to be a classic pole design to be effective though. Can you get pink sail cloth?

--
Roger Long
"NE Sailboat" wrote in message news:Tjr7h.218$LH2.42@trndny04...
A fellow employee where I work asked "why don't you get a spinnaker with
the
name of some firm or product on it and get the spinnaker for free"?

In my travels, as well as pictures I have seen on the net etc, many
spinnakers have logos', product names, company names, etc on them.

Since I need a spinnaker, why not. But how would I go about finding a firm,
product, etc who would be willing to pay for the spinnaker.

Any ideas?