posted to alt.sailing.asa
ladysailor ladysailor is offline

Default Bad weather in NW

We've read that the wind and rain have been bashing the Oregon coast
where our house is. So far we haven't been able to talk to our
friend who is taking care of the old homestead. Keeping our fingers
crossed.

Seems we are getting hit on two fronts.

Glad to see you find something good about selling your boat Thom. I
was sorry to hear you had to let her go BTW.

Barb
s/v Arabella
www.sailinglinks.com

Thom Stewart wrote:
Weather is WINDY Right now its its blowing from the S44MPH with Gust
to 58. We have a tsunami for this morning until around Noon.

Its weather like this that make me glad I don't have to worry about a
Boat.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT