bb

Default Bottom paint in Clearwater area

On Tue, 18 May 2004 08:07:56 GMT, "Thomas"
wrote:

hello group I have an older mercury 50hp outboard with long shaft my lower
end cracked over the winter does anybody know where to get one used or new
at a good price? Please email me at
"Tom Treadway" wrote in message
r.com...
I'm looking for a place in the Clearwater area to get the bottom of my

boat
painted. I'm ok with going as far north as Tarpon Springs. South to

Great
American or Maximo takes too long. Any suggestions?

BTW, my boat is a 45' powerboat, and I'm looking to get something like
Interlux Micron ablative, or anything else that is high quality.

Thanks,
TT

I'm looking for a reasonably priced vet in the St. Petersburg area.

bb