posted to alt.sailing.asa
JimC JimC is offline

Default Google proves MacGregor 26 is flimsy

Scotty wrote:
"JimC" wrote in message
et...

Scotty wrote:

"JimC" wrote in message
y.net...

Two questions Sotty:

(1) What percentage of those comments relate to the

current Macs (the 26M)?

100%

Let me be a little more specific. - What percentage of

them were

specifically referring to the Mac 26M.

100%

(2) How many of the quotes were from individuals who

had

actually

sailed the Mac, and in particular, the 26M?

5

Do you have any evidence for this ridiculous statement

Sotty? Like

comments about when and where they sail the 26M, under

what

circumstances, what motor they use, what accessories they

added, and

why they bought a Mac 26M (if they did), etc.

Yes

Interesting. Because of all the Mac-Bashers on this ng, I know of none
who have actually sailed the 26M.

Jim