Peter Peter is offline

Default hunter 34

Capt. Rob wrote:
Dan, he's a troll... I'm sure that this statement will incite a number
of
replies of course. He's not a "Capt." either, btw.

Dan, Jonathan Ganz is a troll from ASA who, along with several others,
followed me here from there to try to prevent any sailing discussion.
Watch and see who posts what.

Bobby is a troll. His sailing experience is minimal and his offshore
experience nonexistent. His technical & mechanical skills would be
derisory provided you were feeling generous and wanted to compliment
him.

And before he posts his std reply to criticism - I've been on r.b.c
longer than a.s.a, and other groups like rec.crafts.metalworking for
over 10 years.

Back to the orig qestion - I think Shaun is looking for confirmation
because it appears he's already decided to buy the Hunter.

What the hell,Shaun. Pick the weather, you can coast-hop north without
probs in anything. The tidal currents north of Broome mean that almost
any sailboat is gonna have probs so how big an engine do you have and
what's the speed over ground fighting an 8 knot tidal current? From
Darwin it's an easy run west to Indonesia, Christmas Island, Cocos
group or over to the Chagos. Coming home is where I'd be a bit
concerned - the westerlies may not treat that tall rig & relatively
lightweight hull construction all that kindly, but what the hell - if
that's what you want, do it.

PDW - who lives south of 42 S