posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default 5 Tugs loose to NYC sludge

Lady Pilot wrote:
.. Sorry you didn't like the astronaut pics.

Geeeeeze dont got to balling and boo hooing, the long horns on the T-2
are very Texas.

Every one and his brother around here works at NASA and they have
patches, pictures, stickers, posters, ect...I even picked up a chromed
set of explosive bolt bookends that came from the apollo 11 launch. My
dad was with NASA & General Dynamics and we have been surrounded with
astronauts and astronaut collectables since I can remember, My first
memorys are of the space program, I have a chest in storage full of
every apollo and Mercury fight patches. Post your address here and Ill
mail you an orginal Apollo 13 postcard, anyone regular ASAer too..I've
got way to many and wan't to increase the value by using most and
leaving only 20-30 mint ones.

Joe

LP