DSK DSK is offline

Default hunter 34... broker

atico wrote:
I may sound a little stupid but "what is a broker's licence and what to you
gain by dealing with a broker"

The seller gets his boat advertised widely and represented
favorably to a larger number of buyers than he could do
himself. The buyer gets to choose from a wider range of
boats than he could otherwise, and (in theory) has a
professional supervising the transfer of ownership so that
neither party gets robbed.

Of course, the buyer has the burden of being diligent about
choosing & inspecting the yacht. OTOH the buyer should not
have to worry about being defrauded.

Why are they using this disclaimer"

Because *everybody* uses a disclaimer these days. Haven't
you noticed how many waivers & disclaimers you have to sign
before doing anything these days? Half the country seems to
just be itching for any excuse to sue the other half.

I think the lawyers guilds should pay me for my time wasted
with all this crapola, maybe I should just sue them.

DSK