Bob Bob is offline

Default Grills

Skip Gundlach wrote:
Well, Magma sux.

We went to get our grill today, and two successive lid latches fell
apart on
exercising them. Back to the drawing board.
Thanks.
L8R
Skip
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

Hi Skip:

Do you realllllly need a grill?
When I got my boat that was the first think I removed. I gave it to
friend living in an old building with iron fire escapes. He bolted on
and used it twice. He said it was too much of a pain.

Iknow this is a real life style choice but will you really burn that
much flesh to justify the cost and head aches?

When I was working in the GOM oilpatch a 55 gallon drum was SOP. Not
sure how much space yall got but maybe a 15.5 gallon SS beer keg??
BBQ Bob