posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default Thanks to ASA....

Seahag wrote:
"katy" wrote:
Seahag wrote:
"katy" wrote:
Scotty wrote:
"Gilligan" wrote:
It just irks you to no end that I can. Just like it
irks
you
that I work for my yard and get free services and so
on.
I don't think Doug longs to be a powder monkey in a boat
yard.

BwaHahahahaha POWDER MONKEY !!!!!!!

WHoooooEeeeeeee that's funny.....

Powder Monkey!!!!!!!!

Har har hardee har har !

Yes...you powder the monkey with flour or crushed corn
flakes before putting them in the deep fryer...crispy is
as crispy does...
Did you get my chicken recipe?

Yes, I sis! Will make it at the next opportunity! Scotty said it was
good...

Not on a par with your Szechwan Crispy Monkey but tasty. Better the second
day.

Seahag

I made beef burgundy tonight...had a heck of a time getting the cork out
of the wine bottle..I think when they waxed it some of the wax must have
dripped inside the neck or something...(was actually beef pinot
noir..since that's the only red wine I had around...)