Marshall Banana

Default Thefts from Trailer ... Locking Lug Nuts ???

Also Sprach Gary Warner :

Do others have stories and/or products they use to
insure that the trailer is not messed with? I know
of the devices that go into the ball socket. It
trailer theft common?

If people want it, they'll figure out how to take it. When I was a kid,
we kept the boat in the water year round and stored the trailer on the
side yard. Pop decided to change the wheel bearings, so he moved it to
the driveway, and put it up on cinderblocks. Then he discovered that he
had bought the wrong size bearings, so he left it there overnight
intending to exchange the bearings the next day. Overnight, somoeone
stole the trailer, with with no wheels or hubs, AND the cinderblocks it
was sitting on. Have no idea how they did it, it was a hefty galvanized
frame for a 21 foot boat. Probably weighed way over 500 pounds.

Dan

--
The bomb will not start a chain-reaction in the water converting it all to
gas and letting the ships on all the oceans drop down to the bottom. It

Vice Adm. W.H.P. Blandy, Cmdr Joint Task Force 1, Operation Crossroads, 1946