posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy katy is offline

Default Hawaii Earthquake

Jeff wrote:
katy wrote:
Jeff wrote:
katy wrote:

As wonderful a place as Hawaii is, people forget that what it really
is is not a tropical Paradise but a series of volcanoes...always
amazes me when people are surprised when the natural happens....

Why can't it be both a tropical Paradise and a series of volcanoes?
There are only three active volcanoes, all on the Big island, plus a
few dormant.

Ok...Paradise sitting on top of Hell

So what part of the world is immune from natural disasters?

None, really, but there are areas that are not involved in active land
mass building...I'm still waiting dor the 2 mile high tsunami Joe
predicted would hit the Eastern seaboard....

Actually I think the prediction is for the "possibility of 50 meter
waves" sometime in the next 2000 years or so.

You can run but you can't hide.

It will be a quick death....