DSK DSK is offline

Default Speaking of North Korea...

Shocked is the word. I don't even know how to describe the difference
between an American company I asked and this Chinese one - factor of
thousands is the best word with the Chinese being considerable lower
including the packaging and shipping.

Unreal.

Jeff Rigby wrote:
No legal liability
No R&D, copy existing designs
No warranty
No Competition (state protected)
No need for a stable of lawyers to provide protection and support against
other lawyers

That's about 30% of the savings then add low labor costs

Don't forget lack of environmental regulation. In many
businesses, that will be a greater than 30% cost difference
right there. However, it's also an economic dead end. Look
at all the former Soviet countries with 'dead zones' all
thru the countryside and see if they are on the upward track
economically.

DSK