James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default Speaking of cars...

I'm going to do my best to talk my wife into the 268 hp Toyota Camry.

Doesn't do much good to try and talk a woman into anything when it comes
to cars. Based on my own experience, I'd offer her my advice, then let
her make her own decision, it's her car afterall and if you talk her
into something else you're sure to hear every little nag she has about
it for as long as she owns it and maybe longer. It isn't easy but I've
gotten a lot closer to accepting that the average person is not a
gearhead like me, they don't know or care what goes on under the hood,
and pick a car almost exclusively based on how it looks. Completely
opposite from myself but whatever.