posted to rec.boats.paddle
[email protected] info@henricksoutdoors.com is offline

Default New dating site for outdoor enthusiasts

Hi all,

I wanted to announce that we just launched a new dating site for
outdoor enthusiasts at www.OutdoorPersonals.com. We started the site as
a free service to bring together like minded people who enjoy outdoor
activities such as paddling, camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, sport
shooting, etc.

Personal experience and watching my friends over the years has taught
me that finding someone who shares your passion of the outdoors is just
one of many essential elements to a successful relationship, whether
it's dating or marriage (for you members who are hunting right now, you
know what I mean!).

There are tons of dating sites on the Internet, but none are more
focused on the outdoor community than OutdoorPersonals.com. We are
committed to providing a 100% FREE, safe, and fun environment for
finding others who enjoy the outdoor activities that we all pursue on a
regular basis.

So forget the bar scene, forget spending time outdoors alone, and get
started with your free profile today.

P.S. We've already been mentioned on ESPNOutdoors.com, NSSF.org, and by
several outdoor columnists, so we're excited to see this site take off!

Thanks,

Jeremy Henricks
Henricks Outdoors, LLC
www.henricksoutdoors.com