Benning Wentworth Benning Wentworth is offline

Default What is this?

What is a "thingamajig" with a very strong magnet in the middle.

==========

I will take Boat Parts for $400 .........

============================

"Alec" wrote in message
Sorry I should have shrunk the files.

I also should have said that the centre part is a 'very' strong magnet.

It is too well made to be a fridge magnet.

Alec

"Roger Long" wrote in message
Stand by to be flamed by the self appointed net nazis for posting
binaries in this group; especially HUGE bandwidth eating photos that have
not been shrunk down to reasonable size.

Looks like a refrigerator magnet to me

--

Roger Long

"Alec" wrote in message
When I bought my current boat I found this object in a drawer.

I have found no use for it.

Does anyone know what it is for?

Alec