posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry Larry is offline

Default new Radio / amp / speakers but low volume???

"Chris" wrote in news:1159224929.336631.19500
@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Larry thanks and for the load sound....usually far out at sea. I'll
check the voltage drop when a load is place ....I think I have a # 6
wire now from the terminal to the amp but could increase and take it
direct to the battery.
Thanks and I'll let you all know. As for the volume just sometimes Old
Janis has to be loud!!

If you run it to the battery, be SURE to put a 50A fuse in a waterproof
holder (Waste Marine has them) AT THE BATTERY to protect the circuit from
fire/short/killing you in your sleep.

Thanks...(c;

--
There's amazing intelligence in the Universe.
You can tell because none of them ever called Earth.