posted to uk.rec.boats.paddle
NikTheGeek NikTheGeek is offline

Default advice on inflatable

Hi, our family are already seasoned boaters, but not paddlers. I'm after
a 2 man inflatable kayak for me to take out my kids in one at a time
when we are out and about without our boat. It needs to be inflatable
coz it will have to go in the back of the car and because the garage is
already taken up by our ski boat.

So, I've see:
http://www.nauticalia.com/uk-info/de...yak/90320.html

and:
http://www.roho.co.uk/acatalog/Robin...ayaks_210.html
the K2 version

There is quite a difference in price. The cheaper Challenger looks like
you get more for your money as you get a tracking fin. I suspect the
Seyvlor may be better quality to justify the higher price but I don't know.

Anyway, this is only for casual use. But it is for use on rivers rather
than lakes. So something that handles the rougher stuff would be better.

Any advice???

tnx, Nick